Thumps up to Thami Kotlolo – Founder of the bold and proud South Africa’s biggest Gay Awards ceremony, staged in
South Africa – Feather Awards. Do you still remember who the nomenies were for 2014? Here there are – Click Here.
And the winners for the 6th annual Chevrolet Feather Awards 2014 are:
• Best Styled Female – Nhlanhla Nciza
• Best Styled Male – Maps Maponyane
• Cutest Couple Lalla Hirayama & Chris “The
• Sports Personality of the Year- Fikile Mbalula
• Role Model of the Year – Zizo Beda
• Diva Extraordinaire – Thembi Nyandeni
• Hot Chick of the Year – Amanda Dupont
• Hunk of the Year – Nkuli Tshirumbula
• Musician of the Year – Mafikizolo
• Media Award of the Year – Shift (SABC1)
• Socialite – Simphiwe Dana
• Fag Hag of the Year – Lerato Kganyago
• Drama Queen of the Year – Generations Cast &
• Feather of the Year- Out In Africa Film Festival.
Congratulations are in order to all of these fabulous lovies for making a remarkable impact. I’m dearly thankful for inspiring us. Feather Awards are not only an awards ceremony. There are a platform to address LGBTI issues. Such initiatives are variable not only to the LGBTI community but to the society at large.
Well done Thami Kotlolo. You’re such an inspiration to us all. Keep up the good work – high five!
Thanks for popping by, So whats do you think of that post?